You get your personal immigration consultant who provides all the services for you. From Start to Finish your consultant prepares all the paperwork and is available by email and/or phone to answer your questions and guide you through the application process.CALL 1-877-437-3761
√ save up to 85% in service fees for your n-400 citizenship filing
√ Simple Step-By-Step Instructions
√ just 1 business day to get your naturalization filing form n-400 for filing with the uSCIS
√ 100% Approval Guarantee
√ Full personal immigration consultant
√ Professional Review
The process for an immigrant to the United States becoming a U.S. citizen called “Naturalization”.
We explain the requirements to be eligible to apply for U.S. citizenship below. Basically, you must be a permanent resident (Green Card holder) for at least 5 years, or married to a U.S. citizen for at least 3 years, or served in the U.S. military.
Today Citizen prepares all the immigration documents you need for U.S. citizen application. These include the forms and cover letters you submit when applying for U.S. citizenship.
We Will Save You $Thousands in Immigration Lawyer’s Fees
Just want immigration forms? They’re Free from the USCIS website HERE.
Let Today Citizen help you with U.S. citizenship. If you already hold a Green Card and now want to become a U.S. citizen.
We can help you with your U.S. citizen application.
Enjoy all the benefits of a U.S. Citizen!
Tired of being just a Green Card holder?
Are you ready for U.S. Citizenship?
Think of the benefits of becoming a U.S. Citizen gives you like:
· Travel– Freely travel anywhere in the world with a U.S. Passport;
· Better Pay– Apply for the highest paying government jobs only for citizens;
· Social Security and Medicare – Full federal benefits with these programs;
· Federal College Assistance – Programs only for U.S. citizens;
· Protect Your Family – Citizenship protects your family to remain in America;
· Help Your Relatives – You can help your relatives to legally enter the U.S.;
· Reunite Your Family – You can visit your family in other countries;
· Buy Your Home – You become eligible to buy your home with federal loan programs;
· Vote– You qualify to vote in your City, State, and Federal elections;
· Get Elected – You can run for public office city, state, and federal;
· Drive– You can legally buy a car and drive anywhere;
· Banks–Legally open bank accounts anywhere in America;
· Insurance– Buy insurance coverage for you and your family;
· Earn More Money – You get to apply for higher-earning jobs;
· Dual Citizen – The U.S. allows dual citizenship of two countries at the same time;
· No More Green Card Renewals – You don’t have to deal with immigration; and
· No Deportation – Never fear deportation again.
U.S. Citizenship gives you peace of mind, security, and Proud to be an American!
Enjoy the same rights and freedom as all American citizens. Today Citizen helps you with your U.S. citizenship application to become a legal U.S. citizen.CALL 1-877-437-3761
How do you qualify for U.S. Naturalization?
All you have to do is meet any of the following requirements listed below to apply for U.S. citizenship:
· Be at least 18 years old to apply for naturalization;
· Being a Green Card holder for at least 5 years while meeting other requirements (We can explain them to you during your Free Phone Consultation);
· Being a Green Card holder for at least 3 years while being legally married to a U.S. citizen and meeting other requirements which we can explain to your during your Free Phone Consultation); or
· You served in the U.S. Armed Forces for the minimum time which we will explain to you in our Free Phone Consultation.
In addition, your children may also qualify for U.S. Naturalization if you are a U.S. Citizen and your children were born in another country and your children currently live in another country.
You can file an application to become a U.S. citizen within 90 days before reaching your 3 or 5 year waiting period since receiving your Green Card as long as you are eligible. However, filing 90 days ahead doesn’t shorten the 3 or 5-year requirement. It just gives you a head start with the application process.
If arrested for committing a crime while only possessing a Green Card could lead to deportation back to your original country.
Read the newspapers. The U.S. media constantly report about Green Card holders being deported.
Just being at the wrong place at the wrong time could get you arrested and deported.
Once you become a legal U.S. Citizen you can’t be deported.
That’s the security that U.S. Citizenship gives you.
Enjoy all the freedom and rights that every U.S. citizen loves.
Don’t spend any of your valuable time applying for U.S.Citizenship if you do not qualify.
Call Today Citizen for a Free Consultation to determine whether you qualify to become a U.S. citizen. If Yes, we can explain how easy the application process become by working with us.
1. Call Us for a Free Consultation to see if you qualify at 1-866-722-6502. We ask you a few simple questions to determine if you qualify for U.S.Citizenship. Hablamos Español Tambien.
2. We send you a short questionnaire with easy questions. Call us if you have any questions and we’ll help you with it.
3. We send you a list of documents that your application may require.
4. In just 1 business day we finish your paperwork.
5. We send you an email with all the paperwork for you to read and sign with any extra instructions your application requires.
That’s it! You are ready to file the application.
ALL FORMS,IMMIGRATION DOCUMENTS, AND A COVER LETTER PREPARED FOR YOU.
Today Citizen only uses immigration document specialists with at least 7 years’ experience working with immigration forms to prepare your paperwork.
Everything done for you.
When we send you the paperwork we also include detailed instructions to show you how to file them with the USCIS office.
You get your personal immigration consultant who provides all the services for you. From Start to Finish your consultant prepares all the paperwork and is available by email and/or phone to answer your questions and guide you through the application process.
Call us for a Free Consultation. We can answer your questions. Hablamos español tambien.
We do not sell forms. We are not associated with the Us Government. If you want to get free immigration forms, visit the USCIS Immigration Website.
We do not provide our services to residents of North Carolina. The services we provide can only be done by a licensed attorney or a non-profit, BIA-certified representative in NC.
We do not sell forms. We are not associated with the U.S.government. If you want to get free immigration forms, just Click HERE.
By using a third-party secured software program to processyour payments we never save any of your credit card information.
We are not associated with any US or foreign government agency. Our services include everything you need to get your visa or green card, but do not include legal advice, legal service or legal representation. Today Citizen LLC is not a law firm and is not licensed to practice law in any state. Neither Today Citizen LLC nor its employees claim to have any special knowledge of immigration law or procedure.
Privacy | Terms & Conditions
Copyright @ 2019 Today Citizen LLC